WE ARE OPEN
We want to thank you for being a patient of FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers of BELLINGHAM. We appreciate the trust that you’ve put in us to help you on your health and wellness journey.
We want to asure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- Our clinic is cleaned and sanitized after every patient.
- You will be asked health screening questions as part of every visit, to include if you have experienced flu-like symptoms or had a fever.
- The care providers and support staff are equipped with protective masks.
We understand that Coronavirus is scary, and top of mind, for everyone right now. Our hearts go out to all of those who’ve been affected. The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority, and this is a rapidly evolving situation that we’ll continue to monitor through the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and our local health organizations.
We’re also ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy or stay home if they aren’t feeling well. All of these practices, and our business decisions, are informed by guidance from the CDC and local health organizations. Simple tips (from the CDC) that we encourage all to follow include:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when sick.
- Covering the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Again, we here at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers want to thank you, our patients, for your continued trust and support of our patients, staff, and clinics.
Updated information from the CDC on Coronavirus can be found at: http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html