FYZICAL Bellingham, WA accepts most major insurances including but not limited to:
- Regence & Federal Blue Cross
- Premera/LifeWise & Premera MedAdvantage
- Kaiser & Kaiser MedAdvantage
- Aetna & Aetna MedAdvantage
- United HealthCare & UHC MedAdvantage
- Humana & Humana MedAdvantage
- First Choice Health Network
- Railroad Medicare
- Workers Compensation
- Auto insurance (1st Party/PIP)
Our trained staff will be happy to verify your insurance benefits. We work with you to accommodate your individual needs, and we offer affordable payments options for self-pay patients.
Please contact your insurance company or you call our office at (360) 733-4008 to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
All co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance are due at the time of your visit or procedure, unless prior arrangements have been made with our office. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. As a courtesy to you, we will bill any insurance company. However, the assurance of payment for services is a patient responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.